NOAH WAXMAN x THREAD EXPERIMENT
Our first home collection is an exciting collaboration with the innovative and creative Thread Experiment.
"NYC-based designer Noah Waxman's first collaboration with Thread Experiment is at once bold, playful and personal. Noah lived in Holland for 10 years, studying the craft of handmade shoemaking. Inspired by centuries-old Dutch tiles, Noah created a unique pattern that perfectly reflects his old-world-meets-modern-times sensibility. Noah's Delft Blue first appeared on his eponymous shoes and now makes its debut with Thread Experiment, in this fresh and exciting bed collection."
- Justin Mikita, Creative Director, Thread Experiment
- 100% Cotton - Matte Sateen
- Soft but sturdy, long-fiber cotton
- Reverses to Pinstripe
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; interior ties keep the duvet in place
- Duvet insert not included
- Pillow sham in Delft Blue available (sold separately)
- Blue dot sheets available (sold separately)
- Twin/Twin XL 68" x 90"
- Full/Queen 92" x 96"
- King/Cal.King 110" x 96"
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed